Philadelphia Fire Damage Lawyer

Property fires can start in a number of ways, from gas leaks and accidents to bad wiring. Not only can you experience a loss of possessions, pets and memories, you may also have serious injuries due to someone’s negligence or misconduct. When filing a claim, it’s important to get the compensation you deserve in order to recover from your losses. At Christopher L. Giddings, P.C., our fire damage attorneys are here to provide you with the support you need.

home on fire

Filing A Claim

At Christopher L. Giddings, P.C., we have years of experience representing victims of house and apartment fires in courtrooms throughout Philadelphia and the surrounding area. Fire investigations often take time, which can slow down the payout of your damage claim. We know the best ways to handle insurance claims to ensure you receive what you deserve as quickly as possible.

When dealing with the insurance company, you may see a difference between the insurance adjuster’s estimated cost of repairs and replacement of personal effects in comparison to a contractor’s estimate to restore your home or apartment to its previous condition. We can go over your insurance policy to ensure you receive the coverage you are entitled to.

Proving Negligence

In many cases involving fire damage, someone else is responsible. It’s important to hold the individual accountable for the damages and resulting injuries. Examples might include an electrician performing utility work using unsafe methods or apartment damage caused by a fire in another unit.

Regardless of the cause, we ensure you receive fair representation, and we can help you negotiate a claim with your insurance company.

Contact Us

Whether you are seeking compensation from wages lost due to personal injuries or need help filing a claim for damage to your property, the law office of Christopher L. Giddings, P.C. in Philadelphia, PA, can help. Contact us at (215) 243-3450 24 hours a day, seven days a week, to schedule an appointment for our fire damage lawyer to hear your case.