Experienced, Proven Hit-And-Run Accident Lawyer
You don’t have to automatically foot the bill for a hit-and-run accident just because the other driver didn’t stop and do his or her legal duty. The hit-and-run accident lawyers at the Law Office of Christopher L. Giddings, P.C. work with clients to develop a plan of action for seeking fair compensation for losses in vehicle accidents.
Actions To Take Following A Hit-And-Run
We know that being involved in any type of vehicle accident can be a shock to the system, and that’s even more true when the other driver flees the scene. If you’re able to notice and remember details about the incident, anything can help legal professionals seek compensation on your behalf. Some details you may want to record with your phone or write down as soon as you are able include:
- Where the accident occurred
- What you remember about the events leading up to the accident
- What the other driver or passengers looked like
- Whether there were any other witnesses to the accident
- The make, model and/or color of the other vehicle
- Whether the other vehicle had special markings, especially if it was a company logo
What Options Can Hit-And-Run Lawyers Discuss With You?
No matter what information you have, contacting a personal injury attorney to go over your options can be a good idea. Your attorney can discuss options for seeking compensation including:
- Finding and holding the other driver accountable for the accident, if possible
- Seeking compensation from the employer of the driver or the owner of the vehicle in question
- Using your own insurance policy — and uninsured motorist coverage — for compensation
Make The Call Now To Find Out More
Call us now or complete our online contact form. Someone will get back to you quickly to schedule a no-obligation, free consultation appointment. We make it as easy as possible for you to seek legal compensation for injuries, and we’ll even come to your hospital room or home for a meeting upon request. And since we don’t charge you unless you receive compensation, you have nothing to lose taking this step.