Pennsylvania Accidental Death Attorney On Your Side
Losing a loved one can be a traumatic experience in any circumstances, but when someone dies in an accident, their family may be left with questions and a financial burden that makes it impossible to move on with the grief cycle. The Law Office of Christopher L. Giddings, P.C. works with families who have lost someone in an accident that may be the fault of another person. This accidental death attorney helps you get the answers you need and seek compensation for your losses.
What Is Wrongful Death?
Wrongful death may have occurred if someone passed away in an accident. This designation typically requires that someone else’s actions or negligence (lack of action) played a role in causing the accident or the death.
Wrongful death may occur:
- During vehicle accidents, if someone else caused the incident or if a product or process was at fault. In the case of the latter, the automobile or transportation company involved may be considered the at-fault party.
- During medical procedures or treatments, if malpractice or a mistake occurred that caused the death.
- During other types of fatal accidents, including pedestrian accidents, slips and falls and workplace accidents, if someone was liable for these incidents.
Compensation For Accidental Death
When a case can be made that someone was at fault for the accidental death of an individual, family members may be able to seek compensation for their loss via the court system. An accidental death attorney can help beneficiaries or dependents seek compensation for:
- The lifetime loss of earnings or support associated with the person
- Loss of companionship
- Pain from grief and suffering
- Expenses related to medical treatment and final arrangements for the lost loved one
The Law Office of Christopher L. Giddings, P.C. knows that money doesn’t bring back your lost loved one or fully compensate you for the loss of a family member. However, the ability to face the future with financial security can help families work toward a more positive recovery. Plus, the process of seeking compensation can uncover answers about a loved one’s death that may bring closure to the family and help them experience a sense of justice.
Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation
We offer free consultations to help you understand whether you have a case for wrongful death and what might be involved in seeking compensation. Contact our accidental death attorney today at 215-243-3450, or complete our online form and someone will be in touch soon to schedule a consultation appointment.